Monday, January 26, 2015

''The tears in my eyes will
never dry,every minute of
every day i want to cry.
''the scars on my arms will
never fade and my lonely soul
can never be saved'' ''i walk this life completely on
my own cold and broken and
feeling alone''
'' the people i love don't love
me back of the people i've
lost, i'm losing track'' '' nobody shares the pain i feel
inside so theres no-one in
whom i can confide''
''the hole in my heart will
never heal and the emptiness
will always be real'' ''i'm so used to putting on a
smile
and it can keep me going for a
while''
''but the memories will never
be forgot forever in my mind they will rot the things i do all
lack purpose and i stay cool on
the surface''
''but inside i'm crying out for
anyone to see the damage
that's been done'' ''i'm just a lost lonely soul
who one day will die having
acheived nothing but lived a
lie a life of pretending to be ok
when i'm not
and then, forever in hell, my body will rot!....

No comments:

Post a Comment