Monday, January 26, 2015

MUST READ
From where I see, loving a girl is an
experience . . . an experience that teaches
you how to feel your emotions and most
importantly how to liberate them.
According to me, a guy should love a girl
like he is learning her. You should learn
her intricacies, the smallest of her
gestures, the language of her eyes and the
reason why she smiles.
Without her telling you, you must know the
reason why she is silent. Or why she is
probably off. And that's only possible when
you know her in and out. You should know
her weakest spots and you should know
what hits her the most. You should also
know her limits and the time she takes to
give up on herself.
And a guy should be able to get her out of
this zone as well. If I'd be in such a place,
I'd write to her. I'd write about her. I'd do
this everyday. I'd remind her everyday that
I'll be there and I'd always hold her the
moment she decides to give up. I would
never let her give up on herself.
You must love a girl like its the end of the
world because quite possibly many have
tried and failed. And maybe she has lost
faith in love as well as herself. A guy
needs to remind her that she is worthy of
being loved and worthy of being kept . . .
forever!
That, I think is a small definition of how
you love and keep a girl
-----------------------------
With great beard comes great
responsibility! If you feel the same you
have to check out

No comments:

Post a Comment