Monday, January 26, 2015

A Girl's Thought !
Marriage is an important phase of life for
everyone
but for a girl its the most amazing decision
of her life.
A girls dreams and wishes for his life
partner
I want a hubby who would hold my hand in
lines at the mall or while crossing
roads..so that i feel protected
I want someone who would sing to me at
random moments
Someone who wud respect my maturity
and love my innocence too.
Someone who would bet with me on
kisses..and let me win
Someone who would let me fulfill my
responsibilities
towards my mum dad and would love my
family like
his own
I want a guy who will accept me with love
and make me feel a part of his family.
Someone who I could share my fears, my
laughs, my
smile and my tears.
Someone who would not get angry over my
mistakes instead scold me like my mother
n then help me to learn doing that thing
again.
But mostly, someone who would b loyal to
me and will always be the reason for my
smile
And I promise to such a guy I would
always prove
his trust right I would be his family and I
would
love and respect his parents like my own
mom dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment